REMINDER: Free Home Water and Septic Workshop, April 5, 1:00 - 3:00 and again 6:00 – 8:00 PM, Penn State Extension, 648 Park Street Suite E, Honesdale PA 18431. This program is for owners and users of private water systems (such as wells, springs and cisterns.) and/or on-lot septic systems. Learn how to: protect, test, and treat water from wells & springs; and maintain and inspect your septic system. Pre-registration is required by April 4. To register, visit extension.psu.edu/home-water-and-septic-workshop? or call toll free 877-345-0691. Phone or online registration is required. For content information, call 570-296-3400 or email email@example.com
REMINDER: Hardscaping: Walls, Paths and Water Features, Saturday, March 24, 2018, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM, Pike County Public Library, 119 East Harford St, Milford, PA 18337. Cost: $10. Learn how hardscaping can transform your garden by bringing visual interest, beauty and purpose! Phone or online registration is requested by March 21. Walk-ins welcome!
To register, visit www.cvent.com/events/master-gardener-hardscaping-walls-paths-water-features/event-summary-c74993b... or call toll free 877-345-0691. For content information and to receive our 2018 Ready? Set… Garden!! brochure, email PikeExt@psu.edu or call 570-296-3400.
1) Lancaster sampler on May 7-8. Please join us to visit the gorgeous spring flowers at Longwood Gardens,the majesty of "Jesus" at Sight and Sound,a tour of the Sturgis Pretzel factory,the Choo Choo barn,Good and Plenty for dinner and a "Chalk Talk" as well as other surprises. The cost is $320 for a double or $370 for a single. Deadline for reservations is Tuesday,April 2nd with monies due by the 8th..Bus leaves McD at 7,IGA at 7:30. We do still have a few rooms available and one lady interested in a roommate.
2) Friday,June 1st - Culinary Institute of America at Hyde Park -$95( lunch and tour). Bus leaves McD at 8AM and IGA at 8:30 . Home by 6:30
3)Saturday,June 9th - Hunterdon Hills Playhouse - the Mahoney Brothers,The House is Rockin' $95 . Enjoy your choice of 6 entrees including a huge dessert buffet. Bus leaves McD at 8;30, IGA at 9. Home by 5:30
4)Wed, June 22nd - Bronx Zoo - $35 bus only.. Leaves McD at 7:30, IGA at 8. We will leave the zoo at 5 with a dinner stop at Sloatsburg,home by 9.
5) Wed.,July 25th - the off Broadway musical, "Nunsense" at Hunterdon Hills - $95
6) Tuesday,August 7th - Intrepid Sea,Air,and Space Museum - $35 bus only Spend the day aboard this converted aircraft carrier go down inside the Growler Submarine,and check out the Enterprise Space Shuttle,and stand next to the British Concorde.( inside guided tours of the Concorde are $20 and must be made in advance). The cost is $31 for seniors and $33 for adults for the general admission which includes everything except the Concorde inside. Bus leaves McD at 7:30, IGA at 8. We leave the city at 5 and stop at the Jefferson Diner for our dinner. Home by 10.
7) Wed, Aug 22nd - Seneca Lake luncheon cruise and brewery or winery. Details next email
8) October trip to Corning Glass and Rockwell Museum- detail next email
9) Nov 10-17 - Cruise to Bermuda. $850 for inside stateroom with a virtual balcony and $1175 for Balcony Stateroom.Call for complete brochure and info.
10) Mon,Dec 3rd and Wed,Dec 5th - NYC on your own - $40
I'm still adding trying to add a couple more fun things to do so keep watching! Please make all checks to Hawley Women's Club and mail to me Judy Potratz 281 Texas Palmyra Hwy. Hawley,Pa. 18428
You can call me at 570-493-2100 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you soon when you "hop on the bus with us" Thanks for your support,Judy ...